1. Client, a minute before scheduled launch “Can you change this one picture to a video on the home page”?
2. Client, “You are able to access all the apps in your mobile right? So you can use the Facebook app icon for my app’s internal display right?” – Yeah you can use your brain to shoot out some intelligent questions, right? Right?? RIGHT???
3. Client after belting out 30 changes, “Can I get this done in an hour”?
4. Us “This is not exactly possible for this scenario”. Client sends a screenshot of a random code snippet from Stackoverflow.
5. Clients, “I’ll know what I want when I see it” – Next internal meeting “We totes need to hire a mind reader”
6. After reviewing the front end page, Client measures pictures with ruler scale, “Can you move that picture .5 cms to the right”?
7. Client “I want the font big, thin and with more spacing… Basically, I want it like this” – Showing his reference draft
8. Client “I can do this myself, why can’t you” – Then do it yourself, no?
9. Client “Other brands have this feature, why can’t mine?” – Because you are not them?
10. Client “I am ready to pay $100. I will get 100 business leads, right”
We have our share of laughs and frustrating moments, but hey, we love our clients no matter what!